Duluminatai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duluminatai

This is where we plot

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Duluminatai Forums

1.6 Complaints

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jaggernaut
Knight
Knight

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 am

1. Transport takes up a slot in world view instead of on portal.... Big mistake. Should be timed on portal just like recruiting troops.
2. Because it takes up a slot even if you have 100 portals you can only use 5 at a time.
3. Troops Being Transported Eat from the city. So Transporting large troop# limited to really about 110k in an ap, 220k in gp/city, before food starts in the negative.
Back to top Go down
davidius
Lord
Lord
davidius

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:05 am

jaggernaut wrote:
1. Transport takes up a slot in world view instead of on portal.... Big mistake. Should be timed on portal just like recruiting troops.
2. Because it takes up a slot even if you have 100 portals you can only use 5 at a time.
3. Troops Being Transported Eat from the city. So Transporting large troop# limited to really about 110k in an ap, 220k in gp/city, before food starts in the negative.

tell the devs my friend that is all b.s. and will make it harder to move large troops to engage gps and to take on holys
Back to top Go down
jaggernaut
Knight
Knight

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Was Hoping someone else would forward it to the dev's. Politics not my thing. Tend to rub people the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Zetkin
Knight
Knight

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:18 pm

for fucks sakes am i the only one who thinks the five slots are the only thing saving this game. If it wasnt for the five slots, most of you wounldnt even be discussing the issue right now. the five slots is the only thing keeping this game in check
Back to top Go down
Sorahn
Civilian
Civilian

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:21 am

I don't really have a problem with transports taking a slot. Also, your numbers for troop size don't match up with how I'm using them. I've been using 'troop sink' APs for awhile and am simply doing the same thing with portal cities. Basically, if you have enough warehouses, you can sacrifice a single AP/City and significantly overcommit your resource creation. When you want to use the portal, you need to make sure you send troops to the troop sink city/ap with enough gold/food that they can port to the warzone and still move around. You do need to be careful and use the portal right away when they enter the city because your food/gold will disappear quickly.

As it is, so far I've sent 1.5 million troops, via five 300k armies, through the portal in one city. I still have enough overcommit space available to send plenty more. You can't use that city for troop generation, of course, but that's no biggie cause all of your other Cities/APs are free of the upkeep from those troops so you can build more with them.
Back to top Go down
GamesJr
Knight
Knight

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 11:22 am

Unfortunately the time when they fixed the teleport trick the army moving into 1 ap is something like impossible. For me. So if i could send my whole army out, which means every army from every ap then that could help me a lot. So for me the transport taking a slot is a disaster. I mean really, send 200 army out. :S Omg. I sent out already at least 2 million, but pff.. Actually it is far from my troop count :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1.6 Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.6 Complaints   1.6 Complaints Empty

Back to top Go down

1.6 Complaints
Page 1 of 1