Duluminatai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Duluminatai

This is where we plot

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Welcome to the Duluminatai Forums

complaint 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davidius
Lord
Lord
davidius

complaint 4 Empty
PostSubject: complaint 4   complaint 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 am

What blows about the updates and I know some have mixed feelings is that everything we have we "worked" for, and in esssence it's being taken away from us. I think the new rules should only be applied to the new people and the rest of us should have been "legacy" in as it pertains to our fame and whatnot. I can tell you regardless of the "tricks" I know im going to have a few paralyzed armies and i've found it hard to "grow" as of late with all the aps I stilll have plus fending off stupid garbage attacks and whatnot...I don't know noob city all the way
Back to top Go down
sly_killer1
Civilian
Civilian

complaint 4 Empty
PostSubject: so true   complaint 4 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 7:58 am

Ya know David, I never thought about that. We were here first and its not our fault other people who just started can't do anything. They should've started earlier. And we should have special privileges and not have stupid restrictions. All the noobs should just have to deal with it. And besides we dont even attack new people or search and destroy them purposely, they are idiots and come after us and we retaliated. So its there fault and stupidity, that they get mad and quit cuz we destroy them.
Back to top Go down
davidius
Lord
Lord
davidius

complaint 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint 4   complaint 4 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:56 pm

sly_killer1 wrote:
Ya know David, I never thought about that. We were here first and its not our fault other people who just started can't do anything. They should've started earlier. And we should have special privileges and not have stupid restrictions. All the noobs should just have to deal with it. And besides we dont even attack new people or search and destroy them purposely, they are idiots and come after us and we retaliated. So its there fault and stupidity, that they get mad and quit cuz we destroy them.

Exactly, if it weren't for the stupid limits i'd probably have 300 resources by now, 80 aps that developed themselves and like 2 gps...stupid aod bastard took mine...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

complaint 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: complaint 4   complaint 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

complaint 4
Page 1 of 1